Community of Love Christian Fellowship is a non-denominational, inter-generational congregation of diverse individuals and families who are recipients of God’s love and who are committed to sharing that love with one another and beyond. It is our desire to be a non-judgmental, non-hypocritical, supportive extended family through a ministry based on God’s love and not “religiosity.” We are welcoming, loving and nurturing. We are determined to live lives of integrity, dignity and spiritual maturity through our core values.
To model a diverse community of love grounded in faith and committed to both prayer and action.
To equip, empower and inspire diverse individuals (and families) to share God’s promises through a Community of Love
- Transformative Worship
- Biblically-Based and Theologically-Sound Preaching
- Prayer as a Lifestyle
- Active Commitment to Social Justice
- Self-Development and Personal Growth
- Working Towards Generational Healing
- Growing a Community that is Inclusive and Affirming