COLCF Response to COVID-19
Hope, Not Fear!
We are living in uncertain times with the outbreak of COVID-19. Our faith can be challenged, and it can
be hard to understand where God is at such a time as this. We encourage you to maintain a spirit of
HOPE, Not Fear! No matter how frustrating, confusing, or scary this crisis gets, fear nor evil have any power over you. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11.
This is God’s world and He is still in charge. Yes, the world is deeply flawed and broken, but it is still God’s world and “He is The King of Glory!” (Psalm 24)
COLCF members and staff: We take your health and safety seriously and have moved all Sunday services and all weekly ministries for the time being to 100% digital gatherings in accordance with the guidelines set by Governor Charlie Baker, the CDC and the City of Boston.
We know that the Church is not the building, but the people! We are the Church and we invite everyone to join us for worship every Sunday at 12:30 PM via Facebook LIVE or YouTube LIVE.
Visitors to COLCF: While we may not be able to meet in person for the foreseeable future, we can stay connected online or via phone for our ministries. Access COLCF.org or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details and logistics.
We continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in accordance with local health and government officials.
- We will notify our team members for any changes to our protocols during this COVID-19 season.
- We are in compliance with Massachusetts COVID-19 restrictions for maximum capacity for our LIVE stream.
- We have a team in place to clean and disinfect each Sunday before and after service.
- We wear masks at all times and practice physical distancing as required.
- Pastor and vocalists can remove masks when speaking and singing while keeping 6 feet distance and appropriate ventilation, in compliance with Commonwealth, CDC and City of Boston guidelines.
Things you can do to stay healthy and help eliminate the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick, except to get medical care.
- Always wear a mask when leaving home.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use warm water if available.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, particularly if you are not able to wash hands.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes and unnecessary touching of the face.
- GET VACCINATED!
- STAY INFORMED and look for updates on the websites below.
This crisis is a huge opportunity for us to share God’s love with people in need. Be mindful to volunteer, donate, give, and especially pray during this time. In Jesus’ Name.